Friday, June 15, 2012

BALI IS THE HEAVEN ISLAND

               
BALI IS THE HEAVEN ISLAND
Talking about Bali, we must be think and say “It`s wonderful, amazing, and beauty island as in the heaven”. In my experience when in the journey to the Bali of English Practice Program for fourth semester is presented English Teaching Education Department, Lamongan Islamic University. All participants of English Practice Program get journey for three days to practice their English acquisition and explore the whole they have been mastering in lecturing process, mainly Tourism, Speaking by taking conversation with foreigner, Journalism, and Writing about Balinese.
sunset view in Sanur beach
For the journey I did, I think Bali is one of tour destination that people should be knew as a journey in their lifetime. Bali is one of 13.667 islands in Indonesia. But why, in fact, many foreign tourists only know Bali not about Indonesia, I think because tourists more discovered Bali than Indonesia, that Bali is one of the world`s fascinating cultures ; rich in art, sculpture, religion, dance, tradition, and genuine nature. Bali is also as the center of the ethnic art for all of Indonesia. We can find some of the finest selection of Balinese furniture and art pieces including paintings, woodcarvings, batik, silverware, clay, pottery, jewelry, textiles and clothing.

view of Beratan lake in Bedugul, Bali
                Bali has the natural beauty places with magnificent white sandy beaches as the tourists heaven. There are many object selection of tourist destination should be visited in Bali, some of the places is the beaches. Such as Sanur Beach ; is the original bali seaside resort that has nice sunrays view and located just 25 minutes from the international airport, 15 minutes from the Kuta area. Kuta Beach ; it`s the most popular beach in bali with the sunset is most breathtaking, and one of the first beaches discovered by tourists. Dreamland Beach Bali ; is located in the Pecatu village, Badung regency, about 30 minutes from Kuta Beach at Jimbaran, the beach is still beautiful and natural. Enter dreamland Beach tourist area, our eyes will be enchanted by the beauty panoramic of this beach. Many foreign and local tourists who like to enjoy in the meadow area. Beratan Lake ; is a shallow with the high caldera about 1231 m above sea level is located at Bedugul. In this place, there is various water recreation activities, for example riding the boat motorize to circle the lake, parasailing, canoeing with the traditional boat, banana boating, water skiing, and others. Tanah Lot Temple ; is located in coastal side of Beraban countryside, Kediri sub district and Tabanan regency. This temple is very famous among tourist destinations in bali with amazing view of sunset. And still there are some other tour destinations in Bali.
By Asyikan/adapted of A Student Manual on EPP handbook.
               • The experiences of conversation with the foreign tourist in English Practice Program;

with Sbastian, a foreigner from French
My experience when I meeting with a tourist, I feel so happy but I'm also feeling a little nervous. But over time the feelings of nervousness that goes away by itself even I could ask for the same tourist about the identity of each and by sharing with foreign tourists is little by little I could understand what was in talking about it to me other than the identity, I do not every day can chat with strangers / foreign tourists, so I take advantage of the opportunity to question and answer as much. The tourist name : Andrew from Germany (frequently asked questions in Kuta). (Desi Ratna Sari).

On the activities of a study tour to Bali yesterday from some of the tour visits places that I like the Kuta beach. Since there is me and my friends could get acquainted with foreign tourists. And the most memorable for me is when I could talk with a male tourist from Germany who was named Andrew. Furthermore, I with my group also can take pictures with him.
And had also seen around the coast of Bali there are some people who are doing the cultural ceremonies. I was watching with a group of friends first. And there many tourists  enjoying  the sunset. (Siti Nur Qomariah)

Tour in Bali is very nice but also very tiring, tiring at the time of our journey. But after until in Bali the heart is very glad to retread, we can visit places that we go according to plan. In Bali a lot of tourism retreat where we are headed to day as Kuta Beach, Sanur Beach, Dreamland, Tanah Lot, Bedugul and other places, but only one place in Bali that managed to amaze me is dreamland that very interesting for me because in addition to the blue sea and the waves are so strong to make beautiful Beach. Where there are also many tourists who will surf but unfortunately when I came home tourist arrived so I didn’t get to talk to tourists. But time is  too short so I was not happy enjoying the dreamland beach, the waves on the beach was so swift that to the extent that there is one from my friend  who lost cameras and mobile phone as the waves carried away. I was so happy there  I jog chases on the beach with the waves. (Ririn Kusumosari)




No comments:

Post a Comment